4,000+ Miles Flown---Anyone Have More?

Can I change up the bantering for a moment with an observation and question?

I've not paid too much attention to the distances I fly on a specific day but do recognize VLOS changes based on the weather. Since I fly the a White P4P+ I can fly much further against a dark background and even further at twilight with the Strobicon Navigation lights. They are even very helpful during daylight flights when you look down at your controller then look back up to re sight your aircraft. So my question is has anyone compaired VLOS with the Obsidean or a grey Mavik Pro vs. the White colored Aircraft?

Can I change up the bantering for a moment with an observation and question?

I've not paid too much attention to the distances I fly on a specific day but do recognize VLOS changes based on the weather. Since I fly the a White P4P+ I can fly much further against a dark background and even further at twilight with the Strobicon Navigation lights. They are even very helpful during daylight flights when you look down at your controller then look back up to re sight your aircraft. So my question is has anyone compaired VLOS with the Obsidean or a grey Mavik Pro vs. the White colored Aircraft?
Certainly not in this thread! :p

I was wondering who has farthest or most hours in p4p, just curious about motor life?
Doubtful you will wear out the motors during the useful life expectancy of the AC. It will either be crashed or upgraded before that ever becomes an issue. Fly on! :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT