3rd Party Liability Insurance UK.

Reaction score
Anyone know if 3rd party liability insurance is available from anyone in the UK and if so what the premiums are.

I assume when my bird is at home it is covered for the usual fire/theft stuff, but I would like to make sure I had at least 3rd party cover when it is flying outdoors.

Cheers.

Reaction score
Membership to fpvuk.org ( cost £15.80 p.a.) will automatically buy you £5000000 of public liability cover. It's easy to arrange and great value. Check out the link above for more information.

Reactions: TheBernician
Reaction score
...but only if you fly you drone in the USA...

Reaction score
Membership to fpvuk.org ( cost £15.80 p.a.) will automatically buy you £5000000 of public liability cover. It's easy to arrange and great value. Check out the link above for more information.
Thanks mate.
That looks spot on.
Appreciate the info Greyfox51

Reaction score
I was just kidding with my UK buddies...no harm intended...

The insurance situation here in the US sucks - I'm having no luck finding an independent liability policy for flying a drone as a hobbyist...

Reaction score
I was just kidding with my UK buddies...no harm intended...

The insurance situation here in the US sucks - I'm having no luck finding an independent liability policy for flying a drone as a hobbyist...
Understood. :) Wasn't sure if my location was throwing you there for a moment. :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntDX316