3rd Party Liability Insurance UK.

Reaction score
Anyone know if 3rd party liability insurance is available from anyone in the UK and if so what the premiums are.

I assume when my bird is at home it is covered for the usual fire/theft stuff, but I would like to make sure I had at least 3rd party cover when it is flying outdoors.

Cheers.

Membership to fpvuk.org ( cost £15.80 p.a.) will automatically buy you £5000000 of public liability cover. It's easy to arrange and great value. Check out the link above for more information.

Reactions: TheBernician
...but only if you fly you drone in the USA...

Membership to fpvuk.org ( cost £15.80 p.a.) will automatically buy you £5000000 of public liability cover. It's easy to arrange and great value. Check out the link above for more information.
Thanks mate.

That looks spot on.
Appreciate the info Greyfox51

I was just kidding with my UK buddies...no harm intended...

The insurance situation here in the US sucks - I'm having no luck finding an independent liability policy for flying a drone as a hobbyist...

I was just kidding with my UK buddies...no harm intended...

The insurance situation here in the US sucks - I'm having no luck finding an independent liability policy for flying a drone as a hobbyist...
Understood. :) Wasn't sure if my location was throwing you there for a moment. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.