3rd Party Apps & Google Play Store

Reaction score
I started with one question: now I have two.

I have been unable to get B4UFly and Airmap onto my GL300K through Google Plays Store or App Store as it keeps telling me (incorrectly) that the device is not tied to my account (it is). It then suggests a newer website but when I click on it I get a 404 Error saying that address does not exist. Suggestions or resolutions to this problem heartily accepted...

The other question I am wondering about, however, is this: given that the GL300K does not actually have internet access unless it is on a Wi-Fi network (less likely out in the field) is this exercise even worth the effort? I have those apps on my phone/iPad and was only doing this for "efficiency's sake."

Thoughts?

IMHO, Keep what you're using and stop the frustration. That's why I use two different remotes depending on conditions. With screen and without. Too much trouble adding apps that can't use during flight anyhow. Except Litchi, which some have loaded on their + remotes using Amazon store. Instructions available in Search

Not sure this helps regarding the download issues but when I fly I activate the mobile hotspot on my phone which allows my iPad to be connected to the internet for maps, account communications with dji, litchi, b4you fly, maps made easy, etc.
Yeah--I was thinking about that and agree that it is probably the best solution. It was just one of those things that was taking up a lot of my time for the irritating reason that "it is supposed to work...!"

Thanks, guys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers