$34.99 Phantom 3 Backpack Hardshell Case

I just bought one $44.89 with shipping

Thanks!!!!!

I first ordered the knockoff hard shell but it apparently got lost at sea (1 week delivery turned into 3 and the tracking couldn't find it). I ask for a refund and was I was surprised that they immediately refunded my full price. Then I went ahead and ordered the DJI labled one on amazon with 3 day delivery. Got it in 2 days and It's a very nice case although I paid too much at $90 with free shipping. Originally I looked into hard cases, but im glad I decided to go with the backpack much more convenient to grab and go for areas where you have to park and walk to the flight location.

Have any of you used either version of the backpack (DJI or the knockoff) in rough conditions? I'm curious if it will hold up to riding an ATV on rough terrain. There are some areas I want to film but require an ATV to access. The terrain is pretty rough and I was hoping this would allow me to carry the Phantom on my back while I ride.

We will agree to disagree. Every product DJI sells is on their website. Including the one hardshell backpack with the DJI logo on it. They wouldn't sell one for 150 and another one which is exactly the same without the DJI logo for less then half. It's actually made by a company called multistar. The DJI has rubber pads on the feet and DJI logos on the zippers as well as the front.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
This aluminum case looks mint!
Just bought the soft case now thinking if I should pick up this hard case also.

Have any of you used either version of the backpack (DJI or the knockoff) in rough conditions? I'm curious if it will hold up to riding an ATV on rough terrain. There are some areas I want to film but require an ATV to access. The terrain is pretty rough and I was hoping this would allow me to carry the Phantom on my back while I ride.
I think as long as you are wearing it you will be good. My kids have knocked it off the table, and I accidentally dropped it on concrete taking it out of the truck with no damage.

It's 9:53a.m. I'll defiantly be checking Microcenter when they open at 11 a.m. Sunday. Fingers crossed. Checked website and they don't show up even with I store selected so nervous until I see one.

I can confirm the 29.99 Stock DJI official case from Micro Center. I picked it up this morning for 29.99 plus tax. It's definitely the official DJI hard clam shell case. It has a $149.99 price tag still on the box. When I bought it this morning, there were about 10 left. Too good to be true for sure but it is. Finally scored a deal scorcher. If anybody wants the official DJI case for 30 bucks, get to Micro Center Asap.

DJI Official Case at Micro Center for $29.99

Attachments

• 1462739133988.jpg
    1462739133988.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 358
  • 1462739148703.jpg
    1462739148703.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 302
  • 1462739162813.jpg
    1462739162813.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 291
  • 1462739173065.jpg
    1462739173065.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 276
  • 1462739183951.jpg
    1462739183951.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 353
  • 1462739194541.jpg
    1462739194541.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 290
I can tell you this. I was hiking up Mt. Baldy in Alaska. About half way up I was taking a rest and when I put my backpack (DJI Hardshell) on the ground, i didn't realize how steep it was. It rolled and flipped down the side of the mountain for what seemed like forever, prob about 75-100 yards until hitting a tree. Needless to say I thought my 1200 investment was trashed. To my surprise, though it did scuff it up a bunch there was no damage at all. When I got back to Texas I ordered another one, not cause I needed it but because I like the way it looks new. I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone, I am very satisfied as to how well it held up.

Reactions: Reed L
I can confirm the 29.99 Stock DJI official case from Micro Center. I picked it up this morning for 29.99 plus tax. It's definitely the official DJI hard clam shell case. It has a $149.99 price tag still on the box. When I bought it this morning, there were about 10 left. Too good to be true for sure but it is. Finally scored a deal scorcher. If anybody wants the official DJI case for 30 bucks, get to Micro Center Asap.

Sweet...glad you were able to score one. When I was there on Thursday they only had one on display (which I bought) but the kid that checked me out said they had 26 more of them in stock. Looks like they are unloading them quickly if down to 10 today. I have been using a Pelican hard case until now and while I love it, it's SO much heavier than these packs. Hell of a deal on these.

It is EPP foam....and it has a waist belt....anything else sir?

Here's the link...Anbee® Hard Shell Backpack Carry Case for DJI Phantom 2 3 Vision Vision+ FC40: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games
Awesome, count me in.... although in the photos I'm still not seeing the waist belt - but the EPP would way more than make up for that.... I can add a waist belt easily enough if it ends up needed one. Thanks for pointing out the EPP! I totally feel ripped off by the DJI hardshell...

Tried to have Best Buy do a price match.
Unfortunately unsuccessful since it is not on website and this store does not call to verify :(

I'd say it will be absolutely fine, given you'll be acting as the main shock absorber!

All the way from China and it arrived Friday at my sisters so i picked it up today, Carbon Fiber Banggood case and it looks great :) Has the chest strap also that someone was asking about but no belt

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl