$34.99 Phantom 3 Backpack Hardshell Case

I one of the aftermarket cases shown here. It appears to be exactly the same as the DJI case except for the emblem. In my experience what happens a _lot_ is that the manufacture in China is contracted to make an item, such as the DJI case. They then simply make a small change to the item and sell it themselves. Trademark and copyright laws in China don't mean much of anything. I suspect that is the situation here. They have just changed the emblem and removed the rubber pieces from the bottom of the case.

I prefer by $50 case that does not have a hard shell. It's slightly bigger but has much better storage but this case serves its purpose. I usually use the hard backpack if I'm taking it on a plane or some place where I might need a little more protection.

I have to sell one of my P3's and will be including this case. So I might just pick up another so I feel okay about modifying it to fit my tablet and extra batteries.

Does anyone know if it has a zippered compartment I could slip my folded sunshield into?

Does anyone know if it has a zippered compartment I could slip my folded sunshield into?

Does not have that. That is the main reason I like my other ebay backpack better... it has pouches inside and out for storing items. You might be able to slip it in between the foam and the shell on the side. Otherwise you'd need to cut out some of the foam. There is an area in the front of the foam were this could be done.

What needs to be said? It looks like the same case for around the same price.
Don't know, price is a little bit lower then I expected and saw on other sites (50-80 dollars on other sites), so I am still wonder is price and seller real.

Just placed my order for one. I've been thinking about buying the same case but it was about $70 everywhere else. Thanks!

Normally hardshell will not have zippered pockets whereas soft backpacks will have. I suggested one that has ample space and costs only $30 with free shipping.

I one of the aftermarket cases shown here. It appears to be exactly the same as the DJI case except for the emblem. In my experience what happens a _lot_ is that the manufacture in China is contracted to make an item, such as the DJI case. They then simply make a small change to the item and sell it themselves. Trademark and copyright laws in China don't mean much of anything. I suspect that is the situation here. They have just changed the emblem and removed the rubber pieces from the bottom of the case.

I prefer by $50 case that does not have a hard shell. It's slightly bigger but has much better storage but this case serves its purpose. I usually use the hard backpack if I'm taking it on a plane or some place where I might need a little more protection.

I have to sell one of my P3's and will be including this case. So I might just pick up another so I feel okay about modifying it to fit my tablet and extra batteries.

Do you happen to have a link to the $50 case you're referencing? I'd prefer a softer case over a hard shell.

Does anyone have this one and the DJI branded one? A side by side in depth review/comparison would be nice.

I don't see the point. It looks exactly on my obviously overpriced DJI one. In every way. At least I bought mine for $75.

I went with the DJI one because I was worried that the third party one may not have perfect cut outs, hopefully I'm wrong--I'm glad you found a product that works and is cheaper.

Yeah got the case and love it. If it held my iPad without having to do a hack to make it fit, it'd be perfect.

Great price but both DJI and BanGood FOR GOODNESS SAKE: Please use something BESIDES styrofoam in the case - that is my main issue with my DJI case is that one wrong grab and you break the EPS (expanded polystyrene, otherwise know as styrofoam) lining. For PENNIES more they could use EPP (expanded polypropylene) and it would literally last forever....

Oh, and they should add a waist belt while they are at it...

Great price but both DJI and BanGood FOR GOODNESS SAKE: Please use something BESIDES styrofoam in the case - that is my main issue with my DJI case is that one wrong grab and you break the EPS (expanded polystyrene, otherwise know as styrofoam) lining. For PENNIES more they could use EPP (expanded polypropylene) and it would literally last forever....

Oh, and they should add a waist belt while they are at it...

It is EPP foam....and it has a waist belt....anything else sir?

Here's the link...Anbee® Hard Shell Backpack Carry Case for DJI Phantom 2 3 Vision Vision+ FC40: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

Hm well I can report back on the foam type and waist strap situation on the banggood product when mine arrives next Tuesday.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik