$34.99 Phantom 3 Backpack Hardshell Case

I have the same one i bought from Ebay in February. I think i paid $60 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha $45.81 shipped to the US...great deal! Let's check the cost for us Canadians...

$112.59.

****. Can I say ****? Well ****.

haha $45.81 shipped to the US...great deal! Let's check the cost for us Canadians...

$112.59.

****. Can I say ****? Well ****.
That's a real bummer for you folks north of the border. Oddly enough, the DHL shipping page says mine shipped from Ontario?

I bought both the $55 and the dji's $160 for both of my bird. Seems identical at first, but after closer inspection, the hardshell on the original dji's is "harder" and a wee bit more solid. While, the 55bucks hardshell is slighly less sturdy, and is missing the rubber footing for when u open the bag, but still a good buy imo.

I have the same case. Does the job and I like it. Ebay and shipped in a week or so. A razor blade made room for the gimble guard. I got quick releases for the propeller guards so they would pop off easier for storage of the P3A in the case.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bought the $150 DJI one, lol

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
My DJI one was in a bundle-
09057800aeef4d3603ed251e91dc9276.jpg

Got basically the same one off of Gearbest for around $45 I think. Shiney CF looking. awesome backpack and took exactly 2 weeks to arrive. they didn't provide a tracking number so I tweeted at their account and got my tracking info within an hour.

FYI, anyone looking for the official DJI hard shell backpack, MicroCenter currently has them on sale for $29. Unfortunately it looks like it is in-store only (no shipping), so if you have one near you it might be worth calling to check inventory. The one near me (Columbus) had 27 of them yesterday at that price.

FYI, anyone looking for the official DJI hard shell backpack, MicroCenter currently has them on sale for $29. Unfortunately it looks like it is in-store only (no shipping), so if you have one near you it might be worth calling to check inventory. The one near me (Columbus) had 27 of them yesterday at that price.
The official DJI backpack has the DJI logo on it, though the one at Microcenter is very close to the DJI one it is in fact, I hate to say, knockoff, cause it's **** near the same thing. At that price though, you would be dumb not to buy it over the DJI 150.00 one.

8e6c53da94902821febb86d9c9a7367a.jpg

The official DJI backpack has the DJI logo on it, though the one at Microcenter is very close to the DJI one it is in fact, I hate to say, knockoff, cause it's **** near the same thing. At that price though, you would be dumb not to buy it over the DJI 150.00 one.

Well, feedback appreciated, but NOPE. They are in fact DJI cases, emblazoned with the logo, stocked amongst the DJI products. If I wanted a knockoff, I would have bought one. These are the legit cases being sold at MicroCenter.

Unless of course MicroCenter is selling pirated items, which I would assume would definitely jeapordize their business relationship with DJI.

Well, feedback appreciated, but NOPE. They are in fact DJI cases, emblazoned with the logo, stocked amongst the DJI products. If I wanted a knockoff, I would have bought one. These are the legit cases being sold at MicroCenter.

Unless of course MicroCenter is selling pirated items, which I would assume would definitely jeapordize their business relationship with DJI.
We will agree to disagree. Every product DJI sells is on their website. Including the one hardshell backpack with the DJI logo on it. They wouldn't sell one for 150 and another one which is exactly the same without the DJI logo for less then half. It's actually made by a company called multistar. The DJI has rubber pads on the feet and DJI logos on the zippers as well as the front.

Ok, after doing some research I am 100 percent positive that multistar makes the hardshell pack with the quadcopter logo on it and DJI makes the one with the obvious DJI logo on it. DJI sells every product they have on their website and the "Real" DJI hardshell is there.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj