$34.99 Phantom 3 Backpack Hardshell Case

Ok then, know I feel like a total dip! Never thought of putting it in sideways!! **** it fits as snug as a bug in a rug!!
Ding. Ding. Ding. Thanks fellow flyer!!
I'm from Ohio must have had to many chocolate Buckeyes!!o_O

Ok then, know I feel like a total dip! Never thought of putting it in sideways!! **** it fits as snug as a bug in a rug!!
Lol. Glad I could help. I had to look it up on DJI's site and mimic their picture, I was concerned at first as well.

Thanks for the heads up. Great price. Great case.

Great price. I have a hard shell MCM case but been wanting a backpack. In for one!

First post. I hope this is allowed. I just got mine in the mail today fromt the US warehouse. It took three days to arrive. It is a very good case. Non sale price is $89.00.View attachment 52430 View attachment 52431 View attachment 52430 View attachment 52431 View attachment 52430 View attachment 52431 View attachment 52430 View attachment 52431 View attachment 52432 View attachment 52433 View attachment 52430 View attachment 52431 View attachment 52432 View attachment 52433
[DJI Phantom 3 Backpack Hardshell Case Bag Turtle Shell Waterproof[/QUT

This case looks like for phantom 2 not 3, the way controller cut is. I have the same case and bought it on ebay $129.00 but mine was for P3. Its really good one.

Nope, it is for the Phantom 3. It says so right in the product description. Everything fits perfectly and snug.

NEVER enough chocolate buckeyes. Food of the Gods man! Whereabouts in Ohio? I'm near Columbus.

image.jpeg

I got the same case, but I had to pay $18.00 for shipping. It came from China in about 2 weeks.

My local hobby shop is selling that same pack for 150 and they are claiming it's the dji pack

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

My local hobby shop is selling that same pack for 150 and they are claiming it's the dji pack

Are you referring to the one with the quadcopter logo on the front? If it's not sold on the DJI website or doesn't have the DJI logo on the front or the zippers it's not a genuine DJI product.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic