Everything I’ve come up with so far is junk
Anyone have a link that works with a P4
I’m using an iPad and it doesn’t like the . In the file name

Help !!!

Reactions: CANEKiTA
Ok Ive found the file but my laptop doesn’t like the period at the beginning
Said it’s reserved for system files
Any ideas as to how I can fix this problem
I’ve installed it into Go 4 through iTunes without the period but it doesn’t work without it or I’m putting it in the wrong place inside Go 4

Last edited:
I would also like to know if it works anymore on the latest GO 4 app version (4.2.8) for IOS ?
Ive dropped it through itunes to the GO 4 app in the file sharing section of itunes. One should be able to drop it any where in the file sharing section.

But i did not get 32 channels, i only have the usual channels 13-20.
Ive tried this mod file in a couple of lower app versions as well but it doesnt work.

Do i have the correct file, its called "config" and is 48 bytes in size?

Or doesnt the mod work anymore in the more recent app versions?

Last edited:
I'm using 4.0.8. I believe 4.1.12 is the last version for 32 ch compatibility.
My experience shows the later versions do not work.

That's been my experience as well and why I've stayed at v4.1.12.

Is it possible to still get the older version (s) of Go 4 ?
I’m running the latest but haven’t found any earlier than that.

Okay, i didnt try with that low of a app version. But does the P4 work with version 4.1.12 without the 30/50 meter limit, or is one only required to be signed in in the app?

And what about the latest GO 4 app version for Android, does it work on that one?

Okay, i didnt try with that low of a app version. But does the P4 work with version 4.1.12 without the 30/50 meter limit, or is one only required to be signed in in the app?

And what about the latest GO 4 app version for Android, does it work on that one?
I have experienced no limits or even inconveniences. The only thing you miss are any of the updated features that come with the newer versions, which for me is nothing. My P4 works and flies perfectly, and with a much more stable radio connection, thanks to the 32-channel hack!

I installed GO 4 app version 4.1.12 and i have all 32 channels visible BUT i can not choose "Custom", its only on "Auto", and its only channels 13-20 that has moving bars in different colors, all other channels have full red bars which doesn´t move up and down, they are all the way up at all times.
I think its still only using those channels 13-20 so it seems its no mod?

Are you getting the same thing after you did the 32 channel mod?

I installed GO 4 app version 4.1.12 and i have all 32 channels visible BUT i can not choose "Custom", its only on "Auto", and its only channels 13-20 that has moving bars in different colors, all other channels have full red bars which doesn´t move up and down, they are all the way up at all times.
I think its still only using those channels 13-20 so it seems its no mod?

Are you getting the same thing after you did the 32 channel mod?

I did encounter some other issues with 4.1.12. Hence I’m on 4.0.8 which works fine.

Sorry. No experience with Android.

I did try version 4.0.8 but its exactly the same thing.

Do you people also have non moving full red bars on all channels except 13-20, or is it only me who gets like that with the 32 channel mod?

I did try version 4.0.8 but its exactly the same thing.

Do you people also have non moving full red bars on all channels except 13-20, or is it only me who gets like that with the 32 channel mod?

I do recall seeing that at some point. Perhaps you need to reflash or perhaps reboot everything including your ipad/phone. If you continue to have probs, PM me and i'll help you through it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl