32 Channel Mod - Any Gains? /Legality.

Reaction score
Hello I'm thinking of doing the 32 channel mod on my P4A to reduce noise and interference.
1.Does it make any difference at all?
2.Now I know it's not legal to do this, but how easy is it to get caught, is the only way to get caught if some one was to check the remote and see that I am actually using 32 channels, or can they find out that some one is on a channel they are not supposed to be then come find my *** lol.

Thanks

I Think before you do any modding that you should read what Dji says about it.....Then proceed with caution as IF your under warranty and have a crash incident........When Dji looks at the DAT files and finds that out....You will be notified that you now have no warranty and what ever the cost to repair the broke to itty bitty pieces drone will be UP to you....Proceed with caution and Hope some one can answer the question you have asked above ^ Good Luck Jordan

Reactions: Jordan-Drones
I Think before you do any modding that you should read what Dji says about it.....Then proceed with caution as IF your under warranty and have a crash incident........When Dji looks at the DAT files and finds that out....You will be notified that you now have no warranty and what ever the cost to repair the broke to itty bitty pieces drone will be UP to you....Proceed with caution and Hope some one can answer the question you have asked above ^ Good Luck Jordan
I understand your concern, I've already looked into this, thanks for your advice though, I really appreciate it.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Jordan.....I'm glad that that you have checked that out.......Proceed carefully !

There are better sites to answer your questions. Really better. It is frowned upon to discuss any hacking software.

You have to pick a channel manually that looks clean.No more automatic switching to a better channel. Unless you are interfering on someone else's device, who would know?

I till now never knew that fiddling around with the 32 channel mod really was a hack.......just thought it was another Google play goody LOL Yah learn sumthin new ever day. ;)

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31