32 channel hack configs file disappearing

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that the configs file keeps getting deleted. The last 2 days I have had to copy the configs file again and put it in the root of the pilot app. The hack still works but it keeps getting deleted. I'm not sure if this is happening when I turn off my tablet but I've been using it since it came out a couple months ago and never had this problem. I just wanted to ask around and see if its my tablet or if dji did something to this latest go app update.

Has anyone else noticed that the configs file keeps getting deleted. The last 2 days I have had to copy the configs file again and put it in the root of the pilot app. The hack still works but it keeps getting deleted. I'm not sure if this is happening when I turn off my tablet but I've been using it since it came out a couple months ago and never had this problem. I just wanted to ask around and see if its my tablet or if dji did something to this latest go app update.
What happens to you is not very clear: the hack still works even if the config file is deleted? This sounds to me like if your file explorer was updated and/or the option to show hidden files was disabled.

Are you really sure that the config file is gone?
Is the hack no longer working?

If you really have to copy the config file again and again, to me it looks like something is wrong with your tablet, not with the DJI app itself, since I never experienced something similar.

If I were you I would try installing the app in another device and try the hack again. If you can't do that, uninstall everything, then delete the complete DJI folder, then install again. It might not solve your issue, but for sure this won't harm your device.

Well the file is definitely getting deleted and I have the settings on show hidden files. And since the file isn't there anymore neither is the 32 channels. I'm using a nvidia shield so it's easy to put the configs file back. Since no one else is having this happen it must be something with my tablet. It's happened the last 2 times I have gone to use the app. Hopefully it won't happen anymore . It might be what you suggested and maybe my tablet updated it's file explorer app or something like that.

Weird mine just did it again but its because I powered down my tablet. Its never done this before when I turned it off. I'm not sure what has changed on my shield . luckily it only takes about 5 seconds to put it back on but I would like to know what I have done. But I will play around with the settings and try to get to the reason its doing that.

Are you saying that you updated to the latest DJI Go app? If so I wonder if DJI did insert something to purposely delete the file if found? Because in the beginning, DJI had the app setup to have all 32 channels but were told that in the US it's illegal to use them. So, they deleted them in the next update of the DJIGo app and used only the legal frequencies, 13-20.

But this would be very odd because in other countries, those frequencies may NOT be illegal to use.

I think I found the culprit, it was the system cleaner app I had installed a couple days earlier . Everytime I turned off my shield the hack would be gone when I turned it back on. Obviously i Uninstalled the app and haven't had any more disappearing acts. Problem solved! !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl