32 ch hack

Ok after finally getting the time to do this , I'm stuck on step 3
unzip , right click , properties , and click the hidden tap , appy and add this to the sub folder of the app

Did all that but its not showing all 32 ch

Did i miss something ?

Cheers Marty
Sorry but I have no idea what you mean by "properties" and "click the hidden tap" so I can only guess your issue is one or both of the two very common mistakes that Android users make:
1. putting the unzipped file (with the leading ".") into the wrong location. This happened several times per day when the "hack" first came out and it remains the top reason for the hack not working on the first try.
2. Not setting their device language to English (US) if they are in a region that does not otherwise allow custom to be selected.

Also, you switched to a P4, correct? I don't know if this works with a P4.

Last edited:
Its the (with the leading ".") there no such file
after you unhide the file there is no "." or are you saying I need to change it it to "DJI.configs"
why shouldnt it work with a P4 its still the same DJI Go app

Marty

Ok It works with the P4
Problem was not with the file it was that I had to close and re-open the app after that everything worked
Marty

1. Connect your Android device to your computer
I do not understand why you write to connect the Android device to a computer as be the unique solution to put a file in it.
You can transfer a file into the Android device via external memory card or memory stick, or downloading it directly (wireless) if there is a SIM card in the device and you normally use to serf the web, etc, etc.
Also possible is to simply connect the Android smartphone/Tablet to another device/computer using the router Wi-Fi function, present in any Android device to connect it to Wi-Fi spot.

only know, as i had alot of issues with this and realized that while the 32 channel hack looks neat, it doesn't really give any advantages.
Dear Mitsubishi DigDat0,

this can be true and not true.
It depends where you fly, or where flies your beloved bird.
Usually channels around 26 ... 30 are the ones less used and more free of background noise.
Not so for the first ones in the table.
Where I go, ch 27 and 28 are clear and ... basically free of noise.
Never had problems with them after months of use with PH3P.
Good thing is to explore all the channels with the "spectrum analizer" present in DJI GO a little of time to see the noisiest channels and tune the best channel for your location.
However always remains the quick possibility to change channel, or mode, during the flight.
The limited number of channels present, without this hack, are not the best group for low noise and the automatic function that change channel, can give frequently deteriorations of the video with transmission holes.

Last edited:
really good spot. my spot is a hill about 200 feet above a valley which has 1500 foot hills on the left side. I think that helps 'contain' the signal and keep it connected. I cannot do that distance anywhere else :)

Diddat0, I doubt the adjacent hills do much to help contain the signal. True at much lower frequencies the terrain does alter the wave front but at the microwave frequencies we use any reflection or even refraction of the signals mostly arrive at the drone or controller out of phase. For example if a reflected wave is 180 degrees the original wave hit the same time they cancel if at the same power level or at least attenuate the stronger signal. However should they arrive at the same time they WOULD add to each other and the result could be positive. This is how most directional antenna systems work. But by relying on this to gain additional distance is not reliable because of the many variables that can’t be calculated. So, Diddat0 could there be any other outside influence that could account for your impressive performance? That is truly remarkable!!

You mentioned this site being much better than your other flights, can you post some of them where your distance was limited??

Please keep us updated on your flights! They are very interesting reading.
Thanks
Jim
Wa5tef

Jim,
his name is Digdat0, not Diddat0, stands for Digital Date Zero, I suppose.
Woud be nice to know why zero ... if there is a real thinked reason.

I do not understand why you write to connect the Android device to a computer as be the unique solution to put a file in it.
You can transfer a file into the Android device via external memory card or memory stick, or downloading it directly (wireless) if there is a SIM card in the device and you normally use to serf the web, etc, etc.
Also possible is to simply connect the Android smartphone/Tablet to another device/computer using the router Wi-Fi function, present in any Android device to connect it to Wi-Fi spot.
Well of course. Most users make their own choice as to how they want to "connect." It so wonderful that you also understand there are multiple ways to connect (and do many other things) even if every single option is not always given in full detail. Good job!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl