3 seconds exposure with P3P

Reaction score
Took a night shot of Marina Bay, Singapore at 3 seconds exposure and ISO 200. It was taken in JPEG with only slight adjustment in levels and cropping using Photos in my iMac. I am amazed by the stability of the P3P gimbal and camera.

Wow! Been wanting to try long exposure at night. Didn't think it would be this good. Looks pretty solid.

Great shot! Postcard that one.

Where do you change manual mode settings? I was told that the P3P didn't have this feature like the Inspire 1. Thanks in advance!

Where do you change manual mode settings? I was told that the P3P didn't have this feature like the Inspire 1. Thanks in advance!

Click the "Camera Settings" icon (highlighted in blue) and a screen will pop out on the left for you to adjust the ISO and shuttle speed.

For long exposure shot, remember to turn off the arm's LED light temporarily. Otherwise you will see two red patch in the photo. You can turn the arm's LED light off or on during the flight. To do so, click Mode > MC Settings > Advanced Settings (see pic below).

You will see "Turn on arm's LED light" at the bottom. It is "on" by default (see pic below).

Just slide the tab to the left to turn off the arm's LED light temporarily (see pic below). Remember to turn on after you have finished taking the photos.

Reactions: snerd and gfredrone
On the screenshot above what is 'Enable Vision Positioning System' ?
Thanks

I've been trying to go back to auto settings on my camera, but cannot find the auto settings button. Could you show me where it is.
Thanks.

Below the option to turn off the led it a toggle switch that says 'enable vision positioning system'

What does this option do?

Thanks for the reply. I figured it was the sonar system but the wording was a little different.
Thanks sgain

It's entertaining how some will take their time to try to demean someone instead of helping. Says a lot.

Back to the thread topic. I hope to upload an extended exposure photo soon. Thanks to those that are helpful.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31