3 Flights - 1 Day - 1 Video

The comment 'very good' has no useful information for the author that he can implement in its next videos.
In this video we can see that there are mornings and evenings. I would put some other views or viewing points or whatever to enrich the story of the video.

Reactions: MAJoJa
The comment 'very good' has no useful information for the author that he can implement in its next videos.
In this video we can see that there are mornings and evenings. I would put some other views or viewing points or whatever to enrich the story of the video.
Your Comment has no useful information for the author that can implement in his next videos.But its your comment and I don't pretend to be a know it all. So have a nice day.

Reactions: MAJoJa

This video was a total experiment. The idea was to fly the same path at morning, noon and evening and show how the changes at high tide and low tide. I was also fortunate to have a storm behind the city at the evening video so was able to show the difference of a calm morning and the rain in the evening. I used the litchi waypoints mode for the flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj