3 DAYS LEFT to WIN a DJI MAVIC PRO

Reaction score
Only 3 days left in our contest to WIN A DJI MAVIC PRO.

Your videos must be submitted before December 1 or they will not count towards the contest.

We have 3 judges for this contest.

1- Patrice Gaucher (myself): CEO Aerial Entertainment Studios
2- Ronny Brouwers: CEO of DroneHeroes
3- Christian Cuvelier (Cricri Kreolyab): CEO of Live Click

Once the submissions are in, the judges will deliberate for a few days and we will announce the winning video (and first ever 'Video of the Month').

Good luck to all.

Cheers

Patrice

Here are the rules: taken from the original post.

ONLY 3 DAYS TO GO!!!
WIN A BRAND NEW DJI MAVIC PRO!
To celebrate the launch of the new AES platform, we are organising a contest for our first ever 'Video of the Month'.
The winner of the contest will receive the brand new DJI Mavic (or equivalent monetary value)
Rules of the contest are the following:
- Contest period is from October 17 to November 30, 2016
- Video must showcase aerial footage ONLY (any video that includes non aerial footage will not be considered for the contest)
- Video must be below 3 minutes in duration
- Participants must be registered sellers on Aerial Entertainment Studios (to setup your account, please visit http://aerial-entertainment-studios.com/
- Videos must pass our curating process and be showcased on the AES website (videos that are rejected during the curating process will not be eligible)
- Videos must be submitted from Vimeo or YouTube

The judging process

- 3 judges are deciding of the final winner.
- Videos will be reviewed and a shortlist of 10 finalists will be made.
- Shortlist will be communicated publicly and the judges will decide on the winner.
- The winner can select to receive the DJI Mavic Pro or the equivalent value in USD.
For any more information, please do not hesitate to communicate with us.
Good luck to all.
Cheers
Patrice Gaucher LL.B.
CEO, Aerial Entertainment Studios
Hong Kong

Oh this is cool! What kind of content you guys looking for? Is there any content that is not allowed? I just got done editing a rap video I shot with my P4. Its rad, but..... it's a rap video:)

Oh this is cool! What kind of content you guys looking for? Is there any content that is not allowed? I just got done editing a rap video I shot with my P4. Its rad, but..... it's a rap video:)
We mostly look for gorgeous aerial shots of exotic locations. If you visit the site you will see what I mean. A rap video would not fit the profile we look for ;-)

Cheers

Patrice

We mostly look for gorgeous aerial shots of exotic locations. If you visit the site you will see what I mean. A rap video would not fit the profile we look for ;-)

Cheers

Patrice
Thank you!

After joining today, I see what you mean:). You guys have approved 3 of my photos today. I can't figure out how many stars you gave to price appropriate.

I'll be sending in some video too for the contest.

Thank you!

After joining today, I see what you mean:). You guys have approved 3 of my photos today. I can't figure out how many stars you gave to price appropriate.

I'll be sending in some video too for the contest.
The pricing is really up to you. For reference, we have high profile photographers like Vadim Sherbakov posting his pictures at $100, but that is up to you to decide. Our whole concept is based on flexibility for artists so this is really your call.

Cheers

Patrice

Reactions: Helihover

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues