2nd flight

Reaction score
Took the drone out for the second try. Worked on some manual landings and obstacle avoidance. Made some adjustments in the max altitude, distance and return to home altitude. Tried a different camera setting so I could download the photos to my phone. So far, so good. The batteries that came with it have around 40 charges so I’m not getting the maximum flight time from them.
9021fb47c5d3e80bdbb05077752ab21c.jpg
dac4b63b44e0af58ce0c7d14413b8b26.jpg
bfddcc717d1136c19e602403724d6d26.jpg

The batteries that came with it have around 40 charges so I’m not getting the maximum flight time from them.
Maximum flight time is estimated.....you may get 15 min...you may get 25...depending on conditions, flight profile etc.....this is a grain of salt number.....nothing is ever written in stone....

Shoot in RAW. It will help a lot in your still shots, especially with your third shot.
You shouldn't loose any noticeable time with 40 charges. Wind, speed, altitude, stop and go all affect flight time.

Shoot in RAW. It will help a lot in your still shots, especially with your third shot.
You shouldn't loose any noticeable time with 40 charges. Wind, speed, altitude, stop and go all affect flight time.

Thanks for the tip. If I shoot in Raw, can I download straight to my phone?

"Batterys"....Never fly with a low charged battery.......have it at 100% or extremely close....and cold weather has a big effect on batterys....No body else mentioned this Very Important thing about a Flight battery so i thought i would !

Thanks for the tip. If I shoot in Raw, can I download straight to my phone?

Probably not. Files too large. And there’s nothing on a phone ( I believe ) that could read them. The JPGs will.
I think the file size though will make it impractical.
But definitely Raw is the way to get the most quality and latitude possible from your sensor.

Reactions: Reloader

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues