2nd Day Crash

Reaction score
So on my second flight with my new Plus, my daughter fell off her scooter while I was flying and I leaned over to help her up and I drifted into a branch about 20 feet up and the copter slid though some branches and hit the ground. It busted two propellers off (no big deal) but it bent the curved swivel arm that holds the camera a little. I just torqued it back to straight with some pliers and good as new. New blades on, back in action. These things are incredible tools.
I am a real estate broker and purchased the Plus to shoot photos and videos of my listings and I guarantee this will make me a lot of money, a heck of a lot more than the purchase price. Very nice machine.

You'll be amazed at how durable these are. Just search YouTube for Phantom crashes - you'll find hours of videos and hours of laughs of some folks abilities.

Also nice to hear that someone is using it productively and maybe will help change the publics' view on drones.

i am going to have a lot of fun with it, too, don't you worry. These things are going to be a game changer in real estate marketing for those willing to spend the $$, learn them and create polished videos and stills.

Jamie Coulter said:
So on my second flight with my new Plus, my daughter fell off her scooter while I was flying and I leaned over to help her up and I drifted into a branch about 20 feet up and the copter slid though some branches and hit the ground. It busted two propellers off (no big deal) but it bent the curved swivel arm that holds the camera a little. I just torqued it back to straight with some pliers and good as new. New blades on, back in action. These things are incredible tools.
I am a real estate broker and purchased the Plus to shoot photos and videos of my listings and I guarantee this will make me a lot of money, a heck of a lot more than the purchase price. Very nice machine.

Most important you helped your dougther ;-) Someones would still flying with Phantom :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl