2800 feet up and 2 miles out... P3 torture test

Very nice and the music was a plus :) Then... I liked the Gallardo video next, it would have been nice to see you hit top speed on a straight track. Great job :)

That's awesome, I hiked to the top last weekend. What app are you using to get above the 1640 ft limit that the GO app imposes?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    9.3 MB · Views: 329
Reactions: Chris Vedeler
That's awesome, I hiked to the top last weekend. What app are you using to get above the 1640 ft limit that the GO app imposes?

Yes..... interested in same, I thought that altitude limit was in the firmware once the GO app has connected... and other software could not alter that? Please clarify, I do many flight similar to this. (Previously with P2 with no issues)

Great location.

The software only knows the hight above home location so if you are 2000 feet up and take off you can go another 1500 up from there

There's a particularly vertigo inducing moment towards the end as you run along the cliff edge which 'moves' quickly compared to the platform below!
A few places I wished you hadn't speeded it up as the yaw changes looked jerky.
It might be better to keep it similar length by editing out a few segments.

On mine I have turned down the gain of yaw so it can't go quickly, that way you get smoother shots, same with the camera up/down.

Reactions: Cale262
I'd also be greatly interested in knowing how you got your P3 to go "2800 feet up"

Last edited:
Well if you are going to break a bunch of FAA rules you'd better get shots like these.;);):rolleyes::rolleyes: With a little bit of editing this could be one of the most inspirational videos I've seen posted here. Nice work!!!:)

Nice video and thanks for sharing!

I'm heading down to the house in AZ next week for a month or so and can't wait to start exploring...all my current footage is all winters white ;)

Hey Chris
When you get a moment take a few seconds to appreciate how lucky you are to have somewhere as beautiful and exciting to fly!! I am envious and am happy to admit it[emoji106]

Reactions: Chris Vedeler
Fantastic work. Keep it up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl