$250~3DPOWER Brushless Gimbal Mount DJI Phantom 2 Vision

If u bought through ebay you should have opened the case. If not, god knows.

Bibus2 said:
Hi all
I ordered one in 22nd Of May and i pay through PayPal
Which is already (COMPLETED) but TACO site
said that they hold my order until i fully funded !!
And i didn't get any feed back from them and no
Shipping date or a tracking number !!
What you guys think should i be worry !!

Cheers

How do you pay it via installment? How do you do that?

I finally received my refund minus $4 for shipping. Out of pocket on the return shipping too. Lesson learned. Don't buy cheap or products from china. I learned the latter with buying the phantom in the first place with DJI's piss poor customer service.

Hi "Flyers"

Having problems with stability in the said gimbal.

I've posted a video @ Yutube. http://youtu.be/YIEusgXico4

In the video the camera is seen as having the lens kit fitted. It was balanced.

I removed the kit and the Phantom performed pretty much in the same way.

Any suggestions please.

Regards :shock:

OK I gave up waiting on RP to sort them self out and ordered a taco gimbal. 4 days from the day I ordered it to me fitting that's some good going. I cant tell you how please I am with this gimbal with all the youtube video's on how to set up this gimbal it was easy. it really does work well about 20 to 30 mins setting it up and you have got yourself a gimbal as good as any I have seen on youtube but at half the price compered to some them .
So thank you guy's for all your hard work you have done on this gimbal its made life much easier for the rest of us
:)

sadly im probably gonna give up on this one.
Ive tried everything and looked at every video.
I can set it up nice in my bedroom. Then when I take it to my garden or anywhere else, its starts doing random things. oh well

A total (3DPOWER Supreme) Noob question: Can the center of gravity on the gimbal be adjusted, or are the arms and enclosure at a fixed position? The reason I as is, that fitting a lens kit without the possibility to adjust the GC, would yield less than optimal results?

DKDarkness said:
A total (3DPOWER Supreme) Noob question: Can the center of gravity on the gimbal be adjusted, or are the arms and enclosure at a fixed position? The reason I as is, that fitting a lens kit without the possibility to adjust the GC, would yield less than optimal results?

I have used hot glue to balance mine out did try blue tac but it kept coming off and it seem to be working ok

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=84 ... =2&theater

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr