20 min flight only for my P3P...... Where is the extra battery at???

Reaction score
Hey all,

I know this probably has been discussed a gazillion times but come on DJI? I bought P3P almost a month ago. I would like to fly longer then 20 mins per every charge cycle. Where is the freakin extra battery at?! Does anyone have news on this they would like to enlighten me with? And when they are available does this mean I am going to have to wait even longer because it's going to be all sold out and I will have to wait for a restock?

I wonder if this is some kind of ploy to build up some kind of hype of demain? Why would a company sell a product and not have a crucial accessory being sold alongside their product? It's like buying a new car without headlights and saying to your customer you will have to come back in a month to get your headlights.

Yeah.. they must be drumming up demand for batteries because they could just snap their fingers and all the chemicals and manufacturing plants would just come together and make them instantly. Obviously, by not having batteries available, it's just making us all want more batteries. While waiting, I already pre-orderd 20 of them. If I wait any longer, I'll pre-order 20 mote. Evil DJI.

Reactions: EnronCEO
Yeah.. they must be drumming up demand for batteries because they could just snap their fingers and all the chemicals and manufacturing plants would just come together and make them instantly. Obviously, by not having batteries available, it's just making us all want more batteries. While waiting, I already pre-orderd 20 of them. If I wait any longer, I'll pre-order 20 mote. Evil DJI.
Haha nice I was just ordering 4 but **** now I want to order 20 also. lol

Did you pre order prior to today? If so, some dealers should have them in this week. I'd you did not pre order then it might be a couple of weeks.

B&H order but I still think I am in some kind of que. I am kind of hoping my local quad mechanic might get some early for me to buy.

According to my orders on the DJI website my extra battery ordered with a P3P is now showing as a separate line item and status pending. So I am hoping the second battery is days away from shipping.

Reactions: EnronCEO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20