• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Have seen these before but thought I would buy one off ebay and try,the battery bellow is what I be using,3.7volt,all ready got triple argtec but we're cheap and got cheap result,hopefully this make it normal,,,anyone got one fitted to remote? Cost me about 35 US $
20181108_111349.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Have seen these before but thought I would buy one off ebay and try,the battery bellow is what I be using,3.7volt,all ready got triple argtec but we're cheap and got cheap result,hopefully this make it normal,,,anyone got one fitted to remote? Cost me about 35 US $
View attachment 105109
Aaaaarrrrgggggg,,,update,,,good old ebay,got hit with another one of these,,had a few like this,,ebay must be slacking off,,oh well I go find plan b,,,mayby this was meant to be !!
20181109_072100.jpg

OK thanks that is good to know,I been looking at others of these,but if they no good I look at something else,they were cheap which why I look into them,,thanks for the heads up :)

Hi, Im new to drones, but have a history in transmission video and audio,
I have a p3s and have been looking at amplifiers for 5.8ghz and 2.4ghz, but as I understand the 5.8ghz is for control, and the 2.4ghz is for the video, this being correct then its pointless amplifying the 2.4ghz on the remote control, as its receiving only from the p3s, it is however of benefit to amplify the 5.8ghz on the remote.
if Im wrong my apologies.
Paul

Hi, Im new to drones, but have a history in transmission video and audio,
I have a p3s and have been looking at amplifiers for 5.8ghz and 2.4ghz, but as I understand the 5.8ghz is for control, and the 2.4ghz is for the video, this being correct then its pointless amplifying the 2.4ghz on the remote control, as its receiving only from the p3s, it is however of benefit to amplify the 5.8ghz on the remote.
if Im wrong my apologies.
Paul
That's a great answer,thanks,yes I did put on hold after ebay muck me around

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj