1st video with P3 std. South Texas Ranch

Liked the opening shot...
Liked the song.
Didn't like the transitions - this is more for an action cut or to draw attention to the subject of the next clip.
The tone of your video was more laid back than that... I liked the tone, it fit well with the images. I think simple dissolves would have been more appropriate.

You have to ask yourself a basic question re your bird... "Do I want to have great videos or have fun flying and record the results"

If the answer is great videos I would go to Udemy.com (think it is .com) and search for Phantom Film School - they might still have the courses for $10/ea - great resource. Here they will show you how to use Litchi to set autonomous flights and recording... the programming can fly the bird and control the yaw and gimbal pitch far smoother than we can... the result is very smooth pans, tilts and dolly's.

(Phantom Film School has a sample course that goes a long way to explaining this approach - free)

just my 2¢ - nice first video.

Reactions: CAVJOCK22
Liked the opening shot...
Liked the song.
Didn't like the transitions - this is more for an action cut or to draw attention to the subject of the next clip.
The tone of your video was more laid back than that... I liked the tone, it fit well with the images. I think simple dissolves would have been more appropriate.

You have to ask yourself a basic question re your bird... "Do I want to have great videos or have fun flying and record the results"

If the answer is great videos I would go to Udemy.com (think it is .com) and search for Phantom Film School - they might still have the courses for $10/ea - great resource. Here they will show you how to use Litchi to set autonomous flights and recording... the programming can fly the bird and control the yaw and gimbal pitch far smoother than we can... the result is very smooth pans, tilts and dolly's.

(Phantom Film School has a sample course that goes a long way to explaining this approach - free)

just my 2¢ - nice first video.[/QUOT

Thank you for your advice...
It's worth more than 2 cents..
You bring up valid points... I will have to check out the sample course.. This was my first try using Imagic movie software in the mac.
I have used GoPro software but the Apple movie maker was superior in my opinion..

Reactions: PunaPhantom

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik