Litchi app pano problem

Reaction score
Hey all,
New to posting on forums but hope someone can help.

I have a Mavic and phantom 4. I downloaded the litchi app recently. Question is, I am unable to see pictures or videos as I could with the dji app. Also all the tutorials i have viewed for doing panos or tiny worlds type photos show a small folder icon on the left side of the screen where you pano photos will be stored and then you should be able to enter that folder and the app will stitch and create the pano or Tiny planet for you. I do not have a folder icon appear and can not seem to find any info on how or where to access it if it is not there.

Any thoughts or help would be great!

Thank you!

Hey all,
New to posting on forums but hope someone can help.

I have a Mavic and phantom 4. I downloaded the litchi app recently. Question is, I am unable to see pictures or videos as I could with the dji app. Also all the tutorials i have viewed for doing panos or tiny worlds type photos show a small folder icon on the left side of the screen where you pano photos will be stored and then you should be able to enter that folder and the app will stitch and create the pano or Tiny planet for you. I do not have a folder icon appear and can not seem to find any info on how or where to access it if it is not there.

Any thoughts or help would be great!

Thank you!
I take the automated pano photos with Litchi but don’t use it to stitch. I offload from the card and use photoshop to stitch rectilinear panos but use Microshaft ICE to make tiny planet panos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers