1940 Packard

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You need am ND filter. Exposure is over. Cool car and a nice change from landscapes

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: bigstalks
You need am ND filter. Exposure is over. Cool car and a nice change from landscapes

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I have the vivid collection by polar pro. Not sure what went wrong with the settings . Shot 24fps shutter 50 and 100 exposure. I shot my self in the foot for not confirming. It was a freebie so I will make sure to triple check with some video shoots I have coming up. Thanks for the input

Yes, nice to see something different and a filter would be nice, or post color edit. Otherwise very nice

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, nice to see something different and a filter would be nice, or post color edit. Otherwise very nice

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thanks man, when I saw it last night I was like we need to shoot again . But my bro said I love it. Normal person who doesn't know about video detail might not notice the difference. Thank God it wasn't a light color ride. We need to start using the p4 handheld and not only aerial. I'm starting my business because over here in California we have tons of car clubs that have no clue about drone photography

Reactions: lookin4pain
I hear ya. I've been considering the inspire so I could bounce between that and the osmo. and I don't mean to criticize, I'm no expert myself. If you see any of my videos on here, I'm pretty green if that much. just learnin where I can.

Hope to see more car videos, it's my next hobby...

Reactions: bigstalks
I hear ya. I've been considering the inspire so I could bounce between that and the osmo. and I don't mean to criticize, I'm no expert myself. If you see any of my videos on here, I'm pretty green if that much. just learnin where I can.

Hope to see more car videos, it's my next hobby...
No problem bro, constructive criticism is always welcome. This is my first time doing something like this . It will only get better with practice. Inspire would be nice but I can't afford it. Hope to see some of your videos as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers