1940 Packard

Nicely done, its a change seeing a classic on the move, rather than just sitting there, with the standard side, front shots. Did you fly manually or ?
Again, very well done & beautiful Packard, one rare machine!

I might be too much of a purist, but I think it would look better without all the added chrome around the windows. Does bring back memories, my grandmother used to pick me up in her 1940's something Packard. Kind of odd these days seeing the word Packard without the words Hewlett or Bell next to it. I'm too old, its too late, I'm going to shut up now.

I might be too much of a purist, but I think it would look better without all the added chrome around the windows. Does bring back memories, my grandmother used to pick me up in her 1940's something Packard. Kind of odd these days seeing the word Packard without the words Hewlett or Bell next to it. I'm too old, its too late, I'm going to shut up now.
Thanks guys. This is definitely a showstopper.. I think the chrome looks really good but it's my opinion. I flew it manually and walked around it with the p4..
Nicely done, its a change seeing a classic on the move, rather than just sitting there, with the standard side, front shots. Did you fly manually or ?
Again, very well done & beautiful Packard, one rare machine!

Sent from my SM-G925V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20