15 Ways for New UAV Owners to Make A Name For Themselves on the Forum

Very articulate.

Bravo.

I know that took time to write.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: robiefield
Quick question. How high can my p3p go up? Can't get above 120 foot. And will the legs get in the way of the camera when I pan left? Shall I get retractable ones?

Quick question. How high can my p3p go up? Can't get above 120 foot. And will the legs get in the way of the camera when I pan left? Shall I get retractable ones?
LOL.... I hope o_O

skull.jpg

Those who were born into "Generation Y" have an over-inflated sense of entitlement lack the work ethic to achieve their goals.

They also hate being criticised, it is claimed.

Researchers believe that the problem stems from being constantly told from birth they are special and as a result now believe it - and will ignore anybody who says otherwise.

But far from making them happy their approach to life leads to higher levels of depression and "chronic diasppointment" as unjustified levels of self-esteem masks the ugly reality.

Academics have concluded the values drummed into their grandparents, such as a strong work ethic and self-sacrifice, have been lost in the relentless quest for self-fulfilment.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

One need only open their eyes and observe, listen, read. All the proof you need is right in front of you. Yet, today, the prevailing school of thought is............ truth is what I say it is!

Its ok I was joking. I have read the forums and know now to fly within 50 food of people,under 150 in urban areas and in the open ensure I'm always well above 200 foot. Best places for a good signal is near metal objects and areal masks. To be very safe always fly within national parks. See. Not such a dummy hey!

Ballgames with no scores (no loser(s)) and "participation" trophies.
(was typing when TJ eluded to trophies.

I know that took time to write.
Thanks.

That was nice, and thanks. I'm not fishing for attaboys, and I don't expect them, but once in a while it's nice.

I've got more to learn from watching you out here, N017RW. You are one of the folks who make a real difference to a LOT of forum participants.

Last edited:
Hey robie..that was a funny list and landed in a good spot. Loved the answer it got :)

Hey robie..that was a funny list and landed in a good spot. Loved the answer it got :)

If it's entertaining enough to get enough folks to read it, and if only one forum person gleans something that will improve the discourse here... it was worth it.

Anytime someone writes a post that make people think, someone's going to be unhappy or snarky. Just happens that way. Slings and arrows come with the territory, but if you can make a few people smile, sometimes that "spoonful of sugar" helps difficult messages "go down" better. Sometimes...

Reactions: dirkclod

dc in the house!

You been around today?

Or am I just looking in the wrong place(s)?

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Oh yea, the grandbaby??

Time better spent than here.

:oops::eek:

Ballgames with no scores (no loser(s)) and "participation" trophies.
(was typing when TJ eluded to trophies.
My little snowflake is not gonna like this news.... I know, I'll buy her a new iPhone 6+S to cheer her up since she has last years model and I want her to be as cool as the other cool kids. :)

That was nice, and thanks. I'm not fishing for attaboys, and I don't expect them, but once in a while it's nice.

I've got more to learn from watching you out here, N017RW. You are one of the folks who make a real difference to a LOT of forum participants.
Don't forget to follow him by clicking on his profile then follow. ;)

You guys read all the way to 15 & 16 I quit reading that garbage after #3
Reading the full post is how you get all the information instead of some of it, and only then can you make a clear post. Or you can choose not to and make inaccurate, poorly constructed post. Everyone has the choice.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31