15 m/s on Phantom 1.1.1 / FC40?

Reaction score
In order to achieve this is it just a case of changing props to P2's and parameters in Assistant - or is this Phantom FC specific?

I fly my FC40 pretty close and low most of the time with the camera off because its so smooth and you can really throw it about but would like a bit more speed out of it. Mostly windy here in London and it would great to have a little more speed when up high too. Seen a few vids on the 'Tube where p2's are really shifting.

Curb said:
In order to achieve this is it just a case of changing props to P2's and parameters in Assistant - or is this Phantom FC specific?

I fly my FC40 pretty close and low most of the time with the camera off because its so smooth and you can really throw it about but would like a bit more speed out of it. Mostly windy here in London and it would great to have a little more speed when up high too. Seen a few vids on the 'Tube where p2's are really shifting.

Flying in manual will give you speed since the GPS will be off and not constantly correcting your position. I would also consider carbon fiber props since they don't flex and can give you more of an instant push. Good Luck!

I've easily achieved 15m/sec, with my Phantom 1.0 and the larger Vision props. That was in GPS mode, going cross wind, and only 50% throttle. I'm afraid to add throttle and go faster.......
Normally, you're limited to 12m/sec...but I found it a bit surprising that I was able to achieve the speed I did, with such a low throttle setting.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik