1080P Vs. 2.7K

I only edit on PC as I think it's much better and offers advanced tools. I use Adobe Premiere, but I have also used (and enjoyed) Kdenlive (only under Linux), Lightworks (powerful and runs under Linux and Windows) and Davinci Resolve (really powerful but needs a very good computer). Kdenlive is free and open source; Lightworks and Davinci Resolve are paid (and Davinci is really expensive), but both offer it for free for non commercial use. There a few (really few) restrictions on the free version of Lightworks, but only affects real pro usage. Take cafe.

I use Corel Video Studio Pro X7. I got it during Black Friday for around $49. It is very powerful and a little overwhelming at first. Video Studio Pro X9 is out now and is $69. Very reasonable for the features. You can also use Movie Maker in windows, it is a free Download from Microsoft. On my windows 10 PC the MOV files don't play unless I use Quick time. So Movie Maker wont edit the MOVs for me.

Has anyone seen a difference in quality (assuming the other settings are the same) between MOV and MP4?
Vlc player will play the mov and mp4

I did this recording with 2.7k and used the ireader flash drive for iPhone and saved to iMovie on iPad pro. I don't have a cpu.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik