107 pilots needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Write back for any FAA 107 pilots interested in earning money for their talents for a short 3 week project. If successful this could be ongoing employment.

Welcome PhanFarr to our forum.

Could you please tell us more about this "opportunity" (location, time frame, experience needed, etc)

Reactions: dirkclod
I am interested if it's local. I'm from Puerto Rico.

I'm guessing you will have to provide your name, address, date of birth and Social Security number to insure your name will be added to the list of 107 pilots needed for this project. Details on the actual job will mailed to you after you've provided this information. It could take two or three weeks, just enough time to drain your bank account and create credit card accounts under your name.

I'm guessing you will have to provide your name, address, date of birth and Social Security number to insure your name will be added to the list of 107 pilots needed for this project. Details on the actual job will mailed to you after you've provided this information. It could take two or three weeks, just enough time to drain your bank account and create credit card accounts under your name.
Jokes on them, then :p Already drained my bank account all by myself. :tearsofjoy:

Yeah. This guy has one (1) message since 2017.

Write back for any FAA 107 pilots interested in earning money for their talents for a short 3 week project. If successful this could be ongoing employment.

@PhanFarr You might get a better response from over in our Commercial Pilots forum where everyone is (should be) Part 107 (those in the US).

For anyone else reading this, I urge you to take a moment to read our Community Guidelines and spend an extra moment on the following one:

• 14. We take the "be nice" rule VERY seriously! We do not tolerate discourtesy or disrespect.

Reactions: trevornewkirk

They can't disclose where until your information has been "processed". For now just provide your name, address, DOB and SS#. Once they get done "processing" your information one of these high paying jobs will be yours.

giphy (6).gif

provide your name, address, DOB and SS#. This sounds like a big setup, you give people that information they can do all kinds of financial damage in your name.

provide your name, address, DOB and SS#. This sounds like a big setup, you give people that information they can do all kinds of financial damage in your name.
OP hasn't asked that information anywhere. It was said @2edgesword, because he believes it's a scam.

Reactions: BigAl07

You're kind of stretching the truth just a pinch there buddy. The OP said:

Write Back is a LONG way from what others are stating "provide your name, address, DOB and SS#"

While this could very well be a scam don't we ALL deserve the benefit of a doubt?

Honestly this is probably not even be the best forum for such an offer as the vast majority of members here are hobby/recreational only.

Allen

Yes, I could be slightly jaded and on the skeptical side.

thank you to EVERYONE for participating in this thread. We haven't seen hide nor hair of the OP since they posted this so we are going to close this thread as to not cause any confusion or misplaced hopes for employment.

@PhanFarr if you do happen to come back and want to re-open this thread just send one of us a PM on staff here and we'll take care of it for you.

Allen

**** Thread Closed ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj