107 license has yet to show up...

Reaction score
I renewed my 107 in the middle of August and have yet to receive my new card. Still have the paperwork from the day of but I don’t remember it taking this long the first time around.

Does anyone have any thoughts or similar experience?

You do NOT get a new card upon renewal. The old one didn't expire you just lapse currency until you take & pass the test. At that time you print off your test results and put them in your GO Papers.

And, here are a few things to note after you take the recurrent test:

• No new certificate is issued. You will continue to use the original hard copy certificate and keep your most recent test results handy in the case of a check.
  • No action is required in the FAA Airman Certificate and/or Rating Application system (IACRA), unlike with the original knowledge test. You may recall that after passing the original test, you were required to complete FAA Form 8710-13 using IACRA. This step is not required with the recurrent test.
  • There is no penalty or fine for testing after your certification expires, but you will not be legal to fly commercially until the recurrent test is passed.

Reactions: Oso
I renewed my 107 in the middle of August and have yet to receive my new card. Still have the paperwork from the day of but I don’t remember it taking this long the first time around.

Does anyone have any thoughts or similar experience?

Súper helpful. Thanks for taking the time to share the knowledge

Reactions: Oso and BigAl07

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31