100mph quad??

WOW! you could easily fly out of control range with that beast!

Really looks like replay at a fast rate. The aircraft stays nicely in the center focus area of the camera taping it. Not sure it is authentic... Just thinking.

Brilliant,

What more can I say, that person defently knows how to fly... The speed is increable, if I try that I'd be picking up bits of my phantom all over the place.:)

Really looks like replay at a fast rate. The aircraft stays nicely in the center focus area of the camera taping it. Not sure it is authentic... Just thinking.
It is sped up. If you slow down the video check out at .20 seconds in the upper right of the screen you will see a flash....it is a bird. I downloaded it and went frame by frame, there are many bird comparisons and from their speed it appears the video was zed

It is sped up. If you slow down the video check out at .20 seconds in the upper right of the screen you will see a flash....it is a bird. I downloaded it and went frame by frame, there are many bird comparisons and from their speed it appears the video was zed
WHOOPS.... it was sped up x 15

Oh well.... I'll take all what I said back.:rolleyes:

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Clampit
View attachment 18853 ..nope..to late porky ;)
Guy can still fly good !!

That pilot has defo got the flying skill, shame about the seed...;) Oh look I'm back tracking.........:D

Right, today gonna put my phantom in manual mode & try the same thing, don't think sooooooooooooo!!:p:p

If I did & smashed it up I wound if my lovely wife would buy me a P3? Devorce 1st me thinks:D:D

That pilot has defo got the flying skill, shame about the seed...;) Oh look I'm back tracking.........:D

Right, today gonna put my phantom in manual mode & try the same thing, don't think sooooooooooooo!!:p:p

If I did & smashed it up I wound if my lovely wife would buy me a P3? Devorce 1st me thinks:D:D
Manual mode :eek: ..is not fore me ether bro !!

Manual mode :eek: ..is not fore me ether bro !!

Same here, I've only been flying since Christmas, think I'll need a couple of years experience 1st. Love all the gps stuff we have, makes life a lot more easier :):);)

Oh look.... I'm also on 100 hits:D:D:D

Reactions: Fplvert
Gosh, he fooled me! I had full faith in Kim Komando and her reports! She was took in too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.