1 Phantom 4 on 2 tablets?

I want to control my Phantom 4 with one Tablet on my controller and let someone else watch on a second tablet. Can it be done?
You can if you fit after market USB module on bback of remote in place of original, the update version has a hdmi plug so you can display to your device with normal USB and hdmi to TV or monitor at same time....pic below is what you after
20191203_171150.jpg

And if you can separately control flight with the first display and making photo or video with the second one you've got an Inspire features.
But I don't know if controls can work on both.

You can if you fit after market USB module on bback of remote in place of original, the update version has a hdmi plug so you can display to your device with normal USB and hdmi to TV or monitor at same time....pic below is what you afterView attachment 115941
I have a Phantom 4 pro v2.0. Can I use this HDMI module on the V2.0 controller? Thanks

If you have the V2 controller it should already have the HDMI module mine does.
The Phantom 4 pro v2.0 controller I have GL300L has two Jack's on it. A USB and a Micro USB.
The V2.0 controller GL300K with the build in display has the HDMI outlet on it.
It sounds like the MODULE with the HDMI will not work with the GL300L controller.
Thanks for the input.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers