1 motor not rotating

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help with the problem I have?

I haven't used my done in a while so when instated it up only 3 of the 4 motors are spinning the other one is turning a low and jerky. I have a video but don't know how to upload it on here.

You can share video here by uploading to YouTube or another service and posting a link. Has the AC been crashed? Do you get any errors displayed in the go app?

Hi can anyone help with the problem I have?

I haven't used my done in a while so when instated it up only 3 of the 4 motors are spinning the other one is turning a low and jerky. I have a video but don't know how to upload it on here.

Hi your bearings on that motor could be dry or shot try oiling it first or replace that motor before things get worse and you'll run into a esc status error where the craft won't start at all

Slow and jerky indicates either a bad motor or bad ESC. I would replace the motor and cross my fingers.

Motors are easy to test electrically with a DMM (Ohmmeter) by disconnecting two of the wires.

Resistance should be very low (say 3-5 ohms or so) and, most importantly , similar between each of the three coils.

Mechanically they should spin smoothly and similar to each other.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.