1 Min. Demo Reel in 4K

Great job Ryesky, love the video. I've been thinking about YT vs Vimeo, do you think you'll just post to Vimeo from now on?

Thank you all for the kind comments!

Great job Ryesky, love the video. I've been thinking about YT vs Vimeo, do you think you'll just post to Vimeo from now on?

I will probably continue to post to youtube because that's what I mainly use and more people use youtube than vimeo so it's easier for people to subscribe.

Great job, nice video!

Good to see someone with editing skills, especially when linked to music, it really enhances the overall quality of the video!

Haha thanks!! I know what you mean, it's brutal to watch a lot of these drone videos that have long drawn out clips of the same thing. One thing I do not do is color grade the footage, that I still need to learn.

Haha thanks!! I know what you mean, it's brutal to watch a lot of these drone videos that have long drawn out clips of the same thing. One thing I do not do is color grade the footage, that I still need to learn.

You're welcome! I'm still playing around with color grading as well, I understand the principles from a photography point of view, but for videos I basically just use a three way color corrector, highlight/shadows, brightness/contrast approach where I move the sliders around until it looks good :)

I just uploaded a video myself by the way. If you like you can let me know what you think of it!

You're welcome! I'm still playing around with color grading as well, I understand the principles from a photography point of view, but for videos I basically just use a three way color corrector, highlight/shadows, brightness/contrast approach where I move the sliders around until it looks good :)

I just uploaded a video myself by the way. If you like you can let me know what you think of it!

Cool, I'd let to check it out! Where can I find it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20