1.4.10+ FW

Reaction score
One of the few post I have read indicates this is 1.5 FW.
I have only flown once with my new advanced keeping it close by with no issues so far. I want to start venturing further.

I looked on dji nfz map and there are none where I live. The international airport 15 miles away isn't even on it.

If that's true then it's highly confusing. Why didn't they just call it 1.5?

I don't think that info was correct. 1.4 shows up as 1.4.10 on mine. I never installed 1.5 but it shows up as 1.5.30 if I recall correctly.

One of the few post I have read indicates this is 1.5 FW.
I have only flown once with my new advanced keeping it close by with no issues so far. I want to start venturing further.

I looked on dji nfz map and there are none where I live. The international airport 15 miles away isn't even on it.

Last edited:
This has been reported by some owners with all of the recent updates. 1.4.1 showing as 1.3.2+. 1.5.3 showing as 1.4.10+ and 1.6.4 showing as 1.5.3+.

I would try to verify the actual installed version. It's not recommended to fly with 1.5.3. If it's a new P3A, it may or may not have a log file on the SD card already. If not, I would recommend trying to downgrade FW to 1.3.2 or reinstalling 1.4.1. Then a hidden log file will be created and show all the FW versions that have been installed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart