Error 200

Reaction score
It was suggested I start a new thread about this error.

I did a flight last week and once again got a nag saying I should download the updated NFZ list. Yesterday I decided to check for updates before my flight coming up next week.

I removed the props and set the aircraft and controller on my office desk near the front door as I've done many times before. I started my iPad then turned on the controller. Then I started the aircraft. Normally at this point I see the nag. But the DJI GO4 app launched with no issues and no nags.

The first thing I noticed was that the home point from my flight last week was still established and the map was showing my flight paths. I thought that was strange. The number of satellites was low so I took the aircraft out side and set it on the porch. Still no change. I went in and got the controller and brought it outside but still no change. So I stated the motors (without props) and I got a notice I was in an NFZ and to fly with caution. So far this is normal for the office location. I thought the new home point was usually set before I took off at a new location. The home point remained from last week's flight which was at least 5 mile further away from the uncontrolled airport that I was currently about 1.5 miles away from.

I noticed no change so I moved everything back inside to my desk and powered everything off. The aircraft battery was almost to the 30% mark so I changed it to a fresh one. When I turned the iPad back on I noticed the DJI GO4 APP saying it was installing. I assumed it was updating. After the updating finished I turned the controller and aircraft on.

Once the APP launched I saw that the map, which had been showing my flight from last week, was now a solid color with a point which i assumed was my location. I switched the map to full screen and noticed I could almost detect a map below the solid color. I zoomed back to find I was looking at a brand new graphic for the airport. The graphic was nor more detailed and even showed the flight paths of all of the runways. The Class C airport 15 miles away also had the new graphic. The flight paths plus graphics was covering a lot more of the now visible map than ever before.

I clicked on the smaller image of the APP to switch it back to full screen and noticed that when th map went back to the lower bottom corner it zoomed back in to the home point or location, whichever it is suppose to designate. Once again, I couldn't tell from the smaller map image where I was because the solid color was too heavy.

I kept getting the nag that I was in an NFZ and it kept asking if I wanted to unlock it. My two choices wer to cancel or to say yes. I clicked yes. I got a new nag which said there was an unknown ID error (200).

I was stuck in a loop where all I could do was select cancel or yes and get the error 200.

I went to DJI support which the chat told me to contact DJI throughan email they gave me. So I did. I told this same story to them through the email.

While I waited I kept on trying to figure out how to get out of the loop. The whole experience was at 1.5 hours when, and I don't exactly remember what I did exactly, I got a suggestion on the APP to log off and then restart and login. So I did exactly that and Poof, I got out of the loop. Everything cleared. I forgot to mention that at some point early on, I went to DJI support and did the unlock routine with getting the verication code to unlock the airport for three days. So now I could start the motors and no more NFZ nags.

The thing that remains is that the solid color for the new airport graphic seems to be part of the update. And someone mentioned that a new home point is assigned to a flight until takeoff has occurred. I'd never noticed that before. I thought it was assigned prior to takeoff once the motors started up.

Anyway, I hope this helps the next person who winds up with the error 200.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl