“Two press” on function?

Reaction score
Why at times when I try to turn my drone on with one “one quick press followed by the two second press” does my drone lights come on for a moment then go off. What could I be doing wrong? This has happened on both my P3 and my DJI mini 2.

Thank you for your advice!
Mark

Why at times when I try to turn my drone on with one “one quick press followed by the two second press” does my drone lights come on for a moment then go off. What could I be doing wrong? This has happened on both my P3 and my DJI mini 2.

Mark
Without seeing a video and going with how you explained it, my guess is the timing of how you are pressing the battery button. I'm also assuming that you actually mean the lights on the battery and not the lights on the AC itself.

The battery button serves several purposes. Double press (press, release, press and hold) to power on the battery. Press once and release to check the current level of charge. Press once and hold for a full 5 seconds to check the remaining battery life.

Perhaps you are not holding the second battery button press long enough sometimes, or too long sometimes?

If you indeed meant the lights on the AC itself and not the battery lights, then perhaps a battery not fully inserted, or a battery with too low of a charge?

I'm really just guessing based on your description and what we've seen reported here in the past.

Yes, thank you. I understand how it works, it’s just sometimes I have an issue. I guess I just didn’t hold it down long enough!

Why does every now and then when I try to turn on the drone with one "one quick press and then a two second press", my drone's light comes on for a moment and then goes off. What can I be doing wrong? This happened both on my P3 and on my DJI mini 2. advised the site Travel - but did not find a solution to my problem there.

Mark
Hello. I have exactly the same problem, only it happens at intervals. It goes out, it doesn't go out. I am also looking for a solution.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj