YouTube upload

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a P3S and I've just tried uploading vids to YouTube. I tried .mov and .mpeg4 files from the drone but I'm getting a YouTube message saying the types aren't supported. Can anyone help please?

Ta

Thanks. I'm quite sure one of the vids was recorded in mp4. I'm thinking it might be down to YouTube not accepting the 2.7k resolution after doing a bit of research earlier...

Can someone answer a question for a newbie? I’ve been able to post video to YouTube but I don’t know how to copy the link to PhantomPilots. Can someone help me?

Can someone answer a question for a newbie? I’ve been able to post video to YouTube but I don’t know how to copy the link to PhantomPilots. Can someone help me?
Just copy the video link at the top of the page in the URL bar by right clicking on it and click copy. Then right click and paste when writing your new post.

Thank you Uplift! I’m using an iPad so I don’t know about the right click option. I’ve been able to copy the link but then I can’t seem to find it or know what to do after I copy it. Thank you for your patience with someone who knows absolutely nothing about this!

Thank you Uplift! I’m using an iPad so I don’t know about the right click option. I’ve been able to copy the link but then I can’t seem to find it or know what to do after I copy it. Thank you for your patience with someone who knows absolutely nothing about this!
You're welcome.

When writing your post, just hold your finger where you are typing until it say paste and tape paste.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT