Your Opinion Of This Police Harassment Of Drone Pilot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I'm pleased that the discourse here is relatively civil. (As opposed to, say, comments on YouTube which often devolve into vulgar flamefests.) It could be better, but all in all much better than it might be considering the subject matter.

And it has been at least somewhat constructive. It has certainly allowed me to consider some points of view other than my own, and learn a bit about drone regulations and LEO practices in other states.

It hasnt been bad but gun debates seem to be as contentious as abortion.....and follow similar lines to any type of Ferrari/Porsche, Mac/PC, Dog/cat kind of discussion where it's a kind of 'I'm right, you're an idiot' but pushed to the Nth.

Yes, I cannot argue with you on that. But please remember we are ruled by powerful people who cannot countenance loss of power. The gun is a brutal weapon The mind and the pen and the law is far more powerful.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Les - where are you rom that you are "ruled"? The gun can liberate from the other three, that is why the "rulers" don't want you to have them...

It hasnt been bad but gun debates seem to be as contentious as abortion.....and follow similar lines to any type of Ferrari/Porsche, Mac/PC, Dog/cat kind of discussion where it's a kind of 'I'm right, you're an idiot' but pushed to the Nth.

You should see a good anchor debate...

Sheesh.. those get ugly.

Yea. Kinda wonder why it's been allowed to go on so long. There's nothing that hasn't been said before. Just different actors.
The site suffers IMO.

It's not the site but some of the threads subject matter N01 and being the OP has been covered and this has went way OT I am just going to close this at this point .
Abandon thread.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT