You know you have been bitten by the bug when...

When your watching Aerial America to get your fix.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 336
When watching shows on TV, Kids say to you- "Dad, Can you stop murmuring over & over" - That's a drone shot, oh, drone shot, another drone shot, yep, that's from a drone, -----------.
I'm always yelling "drone shot" more than several times a day, even during car dealer commercials we see regularly. It is really bad watching shows made in Alaska. I'm sure it is highly annoying, but it is amazing to me how much drones are used for productions now.

You go to your favorite online supplier, place your item in the shopping cart. When you make it all the way to the submit to purchase screen and then have second thoughts because of the price and close out the browser. Followed by repeating the process again several minutes later. Or, and I have actually done this, get to the purchase screen and when you start having second thoughts place the cursor in the vicinity of the submit button close your eyes and give your self three attempts to hit the button. If you actually hit the button, you convince yourself it was meant to be.

Reactions: cheebs
Your hobby room is no longer sufficient to hold all your projects and they start spilling into the rest of the house. Drama ensues.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl