You Don't have to Travel Far! First video on my new YouTube channel

I see some budding talent in your video. You have some nice shots and editing skills. I believe what ever you put your mind to, you will achieve your goal Weston Ney.[emoji106]
Thanks! I continue to work hard and learn. I'm going to make lots of YouTube tutorials and that will make me better over time. Practice makes better!

Thanks everyone for your encouragement! Really appreciate you guys.

This is the first video on my new YouTube channel. Tell me what you think and subscribe if you want!
Very well done. The time of day and year are very calming.
And thanks for the reminder that we (I) don't have to travel to exotic locations for good shots.

But let's be honest, Western Oregon would be beautiful even if it was a flip book made from old Polaroid Land Camera snapshots :);)
Michael

Very well done. The time of day and year are very calming.
And thanks for the reminder that we (I) don't have to travel to exotic locations for good shots.

But let's be honest, Western Oregon would be beautiful even if it was a flip book made from old Polaroid Land Camera snapshots :);)
Michael
Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it and got the message. Stay tuned there are more great videos to come.
Lots of tutorials showing how I get good videos.

Great to see your videos again. You are right, don't have to travel far to get great videos here on Oregon. Awesome job with this video.
Thanks so much! Great to see you again! Expect to see more great videos on my YouTube channel soon!

Reactions: 3putts
Nice work! I really only use my P4P for photography but I am really keen to shoot video with it as well. I think I will try and do something similar to your video in my home town of Yallingup, Western Australia. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Weston Ney
Nice work! I really only use my P4P for photography but I am really keen to shoot video with it as well. I think I will try and do something similar to your video in my home town of Yallingup, Western Australia. Thanks for sharing!
Awesome! Glad to inspire. I love doing photography with my drone as well.
IMG_20190902_220558_729.jpeg

Reactions: 3putts
This is the first video on my new YouTube channel. Tell me what you think and subscribe if you want!

Looks like you have good composition and editing sensibilities. Composition is good....color looks good. You have some exposure issues. Shooting compressed doesn't have a lot of dynamic range, so you have to work through that. I don't know if the P4 has D-Log options, but you can get another stop or two of dynamic range by shooting D-log.

Other than that, nice work.

D

Reactions: LARA images
Thanks for sharing. I will use some of your ideas to build a composite video of some of my many previous videos. It’s always good to have a winter project.

You've got a great eye and tight editing skills, Weston. That score really helps the cinematic feel you created.

Color me subscribed!

~Paul

Reactions: Weston Ney
Looks like you have good composition and editing sensibilities. Composition is good....color looks good. You have some exposure issues. Shooting compressed doesn't have a lot of dynamic range, so you have to work through that. I don't know if the P4 has D-Log options, but you can get another stop or two of dynamic range by shooting D-log.

Other than that, nice work.

D
I actually did shoot everything in d log, but the Phantom 4 has a very low bit-rate compared to the Phantom 4 Pro or mavic 2 Pro, so color grading is difficult.

Reactions: Harleydude

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT