Yet another cracked shell

I've always snugged mine down and then a very very slight bit more....Not with the " strength of a male".... Gorilla tho !

By any chance do you have a torque wrench that you can check the screws in the area around the cracks. This could give us a idea of what is “ to tight” and what is causing or contributing to these cracks.
IMHO....iF that areas all cracked......the torque reading would be false do to all the give in the cracks ! and a waste of time.

IMHO....iF that areas all cracked......the torque reading would be false do to all the give in the cracks ! and a waste of time.

Of course if it’s already cracked ..... this has to be done before any cracking begins. I have a in the box P3 I have been saving,I will test it on that.

Been there done that. Top and bottom shells cracked - replaced. New bottom shell cracked eventually. I fly like a little old lady - no sudden movements, only smooth cruising, NO crashes and props carefully balanced. I firmly believe it is just a matter of quality control when the shell is molded. Installed reinforcement plates and stopped worrying.

Just use super glue and baking soda. Hardens like a rock instantly! Hard as a rock. Over 5 times stronger than super glue alone! put on a thin layer of super glue and sprinkle a ton of baking soda on it, do a couple layers on the cracks. I use it for everything lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl