Yellow question mark near compass in DJI app

Ash

Reaction score
Hi. I have a small yellow question mark near the compass in the Dji app. I am a little concerned why it is there as my friend doesn't have it in his app. It seems to calibrate ok but the question mark remains there. Any ideas please? Thanks

Hi. I have a small yellow question mark near the compass in the Dji app. I am a little concerned why it is there as my friend doesn't have it in his app. It seems to calibrate ok but the question mark remains there. Any ideas please? Thanks

Using an Android and I have that same yellow question mark - it's always been there and never goes away even after I calibrate the compass. Of course, even after I calibrate the compass, the word "compass" remains highlighted as if I still need to calibrate. Go figure. I guess that's DJI's way of thumbing their nose at us!

At least you don't have 10,000 error messages and a brick. Thinking I'm going solo

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hi. Ok thanks. Does seem a little strange why I have the question mark but my friend doesn't

There's possibly as many as four (4) possibilities:
You have an Android - he doesn't
You have an Android - so does he, but they're different versions
You both have iOS but they're different versions
None of the above and it's a sign of the apocalypse!

From my Android phone and clicking on the "?" mark, I get a popup lit light bulb. My thoughts lean toward a help menu / gentle reminder guide.
Screenshot_NormalAppImage(1).png

My ipad doesn't give you a choice a circle with a redball pops up and you have to calibrate it before the app will pop up-- not everytime -- but 2 of of 5 uses.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic