Yellow Flashing Lights

Reaction score
I have read a number of threads on how to get the remote connected to the drone and I have a Phantom 2 and nowhere inside this drone is a button on a board that can be pushed to reset it!!Now it was working fine then I updated all drivers from my IMac and now all I get is yellow flashing lights motors won't start!!Please Help!Again

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

OK got rid of yellow lights after a third update now I get red,yellow,green lights but no motor starts what's next it worked fine before I started updating the Phantom 2,so what's next?

OK got rid of yellow lights after a third update now I get red,yellow,green lights but no motor starts what's next it worked fine before I started updating the Phantom 2,so what's next?

Hi Butch,

Here is a link to the User's Manual:
http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/phantom_2/en/PHANTOM2_User_Manual_v1.4_en.pdf

Go to page 18 for the linking procedure between controller and P2. Sometimes this manual has more and better information then you will find scrolling through the posteed threads.

Take the props off then turn the P2 over and with the controller turned off power up the P2 and you will see a solid red LED. Now turn on the controller and red LED will turn green. The turning green does not indicate that the two units are paired but that the receiver recognizes a signal from the controller. Now read page 18 of the manual and it all fall into place.

Did you remember to reconnect the GPS cable when closing up the P2? If it wasn't connected the motors will not start.

OK you not gonna believe this Jason I read ure post read thru whole page on one of the pages it shows you how to start the motors with remote in different ways both sticks in the middle(regular way)and sticks apart in each corner so I tried sticks apart in each corner left all the way to left bottom corner & right stick to right bottom corner and bam it worked,motors finally worked,Thank You again,now for my IOSD which is not working even though I replaced every cable associated with it but I'm waiting to buy all components again to make sure I narrow it down,it worked fine until the antenna broke off of IOSD mini,which I replaced but still no go!

OK you not gonna believe this Jason I read ure post read thru whole page on one of the pages it shows you how to start the motors with remote in different ways both sticks in the middle(regular way)and sticks apart in each corner so I tried sticks apart in each corner left all the way to left bottom corner & right stick to right bottom corner and bam it worked,motors finally worked,Thank You again,now for my IOSD which is not working even though I replaced every cable associated with it but I'm waiting to buy all components again to make sure I narrow it down,it worked fine until the antenna broke off of IOSD mini,which I replaced but still no go!

Check you PM for the answer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31