YAW MOD QUESTION/SWITCH

Been looking at video is the switch a on/off . or on/off/on ,i know its a dpdt thanks

Hinmarkstoys,

The switch is a off on, if it was on/off/on it would move three ways, middle, off, left side, right side on. Hope that makes sense;)

I'm doing the mod tomorrow on my TX, have all the equipment sooo fingers crossed all should go well. My switch is off on, many thanks to JDot for that;)

Yep I done something similar, the one I got was a on/on switch. Should have worked but didn't:(

Remember to get a pair of matched resistors, I bought 20 & managed to get 6 matched pairs;) check them with your multimeter.

Good thing is all the switches/resistors are sooooo cheap:)

Will do,
My friend, and I made a short video on how to assemble switch, for you, am working on video on how to install switch to RC. But there is a nice YouTube video someone already done for us. It is simple once you get into actually doing it! But I'll send that over in a bit, have some errands to run for about an hour or so!

J Dot
Take care, fly safe!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello Markstoys,
Here is a couple videos for you

1st
How to assemble switch

Next
How to install switch

Hope this helps!
Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod
I will let you know how I made out once I get everything I need I did order everything should receive by Saturday

just wanted to thank you j dot and members, worked out great I did two one for my fc40 and 1 for my vision 2 thanks again

Nice one marktoys;) glad you've done the mod & all working ok:) well done my man;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20