WTB: Rubber pad + Charge port cover off remote

Reaction score
Bought a new to me P3P and the remote is missing one of the rubber pads from the back as well as the charge port cover.
Not a huge deal but would love to make it whole again.

Does anyone have a broken controller they are willing to pull those parts off of?

Cant seem to find them for sale online and DJI doesnt have them for sale either

Reactions: eeire54
First you have to tell us who the picture is above where your name is. Then I’ll think about parting off some rubber pieces from a lame rc.

First you have to tell us who the picture is above where your name is. Then I’ll think about parting off some rubber pieces from a lame rc.
That’s me lol
I thought that was the point of an avatar?
I’m new here - I don’t know what I’m doing. Should that not be a pic of me?

Some people put whatever they want in that spot. Just asking
as I’m always one to look at a pretty face. So I do have what you need and I can verify in the morning when i get back to the toy room. Toy room is to big to keep at the house. I think I can put those pieces in a padded envelope that will cost about 5 bucks. If you can cover that, we’re there. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: lenabanana
Some people put whatever they want in that spot. Just asking
as I’m always one to look a pretty face. So I do have what you need and I can verify in the morning when i get back to the toy room. Toy room is to big to keep at the house. I think I can put those pieces in a padded envelope that will cost about 5 bucks. If you can cover that, we’re there. Thanks
Ah! Yep that’s me - and thank you for the kind words!

That would be incredibly kind of you! I’d gladly cover that!

I’ll get with you early tomorrow and let you know when I have them in my hand. You will need to send me a pm with an address for shipping and at that time I can send you some PayPal info.

Reactions: lenabanana
I’ll get with you early tomorrow and let you know when I have them in my hand. You will need to send me a pm with an address for shipping and at that time I can send you some PayPal info.
Sounds good!
Thanks again! Really appreciate it

Down boy! Bad dog!

Sorry about that @lenabanana

Reactions: dirkclod
You have to admit, it is a nice pic. ( and if you ask her, I was polite)
It is not appropriate for a drone forum. If she is looking, she will let you know. We don't want women to feel as though they are on display here. We all come here for the same reason, the love of UAV's and the community. I'm sure you can understand that perspective. ;)

Thanks for helping her out with the part Starz. That's what a good community does, they help each other.

Reactions: dirkclod
It is not appropriate for a drone forum. If she is looking, she will let you know. We don't want women to feel as though they are on display here. We all come here for the same reason, the love of UAV's and the community. I'm sure you can understand that perspective. ;)

Thanks for helping her out with the part Starz. That's what a good community does, they help each other.

I really took no offence to it and he was incredibly polite - I appreciate the compliment so no harm either way.

Thank you for looking out though!
I've only been here 24 hours and I have encountered quite the variety of personalities - I think I'll stay a while =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4