WTB: Remote Controller For P4P V2

Reaction score
I am looking for a remote controller that will work with the P4P. I am NOT looking for the + I do not want the one with the built in Screen. I have the GL300K that I would be willing to trade or sell.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
Can’t remember the last time I saw a v2 controller for sale
How crazy & lucky I just got...I googled GL300L after reading this thread (I've been hunting for one for weeks), and there just happened to be one that had just been listed on Ebay ($400). done and done!

Now I can sell my GL300K (with monitor)!

Probably the one that sold about ten days ago on eBay with a few batteries that someone got for about 300.00 dollars and then resisted just the controller. The seller ended the auction at 12:30 am. I wasn’t going to stay up that late and snag it myself.

Probably the one that sold about ten days ago on eBay with a few batteries that someone got for about 300.00 dollars and then resisted just the controller. The seller ended the auction at 12:30 am. I wasn’t going to stay up that late and snag it myself.
seller posted it as "used once, mint condition". $400 was more than I thought I'd have to pay for one of these, but it looks like I can get around $650 selling my GL300K, all's well that ends well...

I'm potentially interested in trading with you. I have a GL300E and GL300F if you're interested. I'm a little confused on which direction you want to switch in but I have both so hit me up.

I've got the GL300K. I was in the market for the GL300L, but got lucky and found one on Ebay. So I'm only interested in selling my GL300K (2.0+ with screen) at this point, not trading it for another controller.
Thanks,
Matt

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj