WTB Phantom 3 Professional 4K camera and gimbal

Reaction score
**Update.... I found one!

Just like it sounds... I bought a P3P that had been crashed and was missing the gimbal/camera. I rebuilt the drone with a new chassis and swapped everything over, and now I need the camera to make sure everything works. Won't fly without it because of a firmware update challenge.

Last edited:
Just like it sounds... I bought a P3P that had been crashed and was missing the gimbal/camera. I rebuilt the drone with a new chassis and swapped everything over, and now I need the camera to make sure everything works. Won't fly without it because of a firmware update challenge.
Are you still needing a camera? If so, I may have what you need.

A friend of mine owns a P3 Pro and decided because he cannot edited video/photos, he just wants to fly the quad L.O.S. due to his limitation of using a tablet to fly the quad any distance while using the app. He gave me the camera today thinking I could use it on my P3S, but of course it won't on my P3S. Make me a reasonable offer on the camera and it's yours. See attached photos. My email address/phone: [email protected] & 954-599-0300 cell.

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 237
  • 0003.jpg
    0003.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 274
  • 0007.jpg
    0007.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 249

Members online

No members online now.