Wtb: phantom 3 pro or advanced

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a phantom 3 pro or advanced for a small project i have going on.

let me know what you have.

Looking to purchase a phantom 3 pro or advanced for a small project i have going on.

Where are you located? I do have a mint condition P3P but would only sell locally and in-person.

I have a P3 Pro with low flight hours. It has 1 DJI battery and 3 aftermarket. Included is controller, charger, extra props, prop balancer, silicone motor covers and backpack for $500.Shipping extra from West Palm Beach, FL

Reactions: Capt KO
Im in north carolina.
Not too far if you wanted to take a road trip. Guaranteed perfect condition P3P with charger, controller, and 2 OEM DJI batteries. I could have it fully charged and tested. Then you can see the exact condition on a test flight and take it with you.

I believe I have the original box, and I may even have a DJI backpack but I need to have a look at everything, just to make sure.

Let me know if you are interested so that I can power it up, test it, and take some pictures of it.

I, too, have a very low mileage P3P with GL300B controller, 2 DJI batteries, charger and hard shell case, 2 sets of props (1 new) and 3 ND filters for $500.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues