WTB: Phantom 3 adv/pro GPS module

Reaction score
Looks like my GPS module died. Im getting an "GPS unconnected" error...

Does anyone have one for sale?

I dare not send you more money Hani.

Out of the 3 packages you send me, I never received anything, and never got a trackingnumber after asking for it serveral times. I just hope my bank will get me my money back.

I dare not send you more money Hani.

Out of the 3 packages you send me, I never received anything, and never got a trackingnumber after asking for it serveral times. I just hope my bank will get me my money back.
yeah, big loss for me. don't know where they all are and the "looser" here is no other than me. lost all the hardware sent to you and all the $$. so yes, you are correct, i wouldn't be sending anything overseas anyways anymore. lesson learned. hope you find the GPS module somewhere locally.

C'mon, we both know you never send me those packages...

I have had lots of items send from the us without issue, and I simply refuse to believe that all 3 packages from you disappeared, and that you after the first went byegone didn't save the trackingnumbers for the others, even as I asked for them beforehand. Also very strange they weren't returned to you. Not even one.

But hey, just continue to ignore the fact that your story is far out there, and go on playing the victim.

Looks like my GPS module died. Im getting an "GPS unconnected" error...

Does anyone have one for sale?
Wrecked this just happened to me . I opened the top of the drone, and one of the 5 little pins on the GPS connected was popped up so not connecting! Pushed it down, making sure all 5 silver contacts show on the other site, snapped it down and done. Fixed it for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164